Tuesday, April 14
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fresh activities for the whole family!
· Observe newly hatched chicks and eggs in an incubator
· Discover the world of bees and pollination
· Create a flower craft to take home
· Embark on a museum-wide bird scavenger hunt
· Learn about the many different animals spotted in local backyards
$6 for adults, $5 for children (3-17),
$4 for seniors,
free for children 2 and younger.
Free for museum members.
For more information:
Delaware Museum of Natural History
4840 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE
The only natural history museum in Delaware.
The Delaware Museum of Natural History opened its doors in 1972 to excite and inform people about the natural world through exploration and discovery. The museum has the state's only permanent dinosaur display, surrounded by exhibits of mammals, shells, and other specimens from around the world. The museum houses world-renowned scientific collections of mollusks and birds, including the second-largest collection of birds' eggs in North America.