Thursday, September 24th
11 am - 3 pm
* Discover some of the tools and materials used to create paintings in the 1700s.
* Express yourself through a variety of hands-on interdisciplinary activities
* Try your hand at some creative writing in the Galleries.
* Lear how the portraits in Faces of a New Nation exhibition reflect the sitters' cultural backgrounds and senses of self.
* Children age 8 and up and their parents are welcome to take the one-hour Faces of Winterthur tour for an additional fee.
Most appropriate for children age 5 and older.
$10 per person
Free to members and children under 2
For more information:
Winterthur Museum & Country Estate
Nestled in Delaware's beautiful Brandywine Valley
Route 52 between I95 and Route 1