Each month, girls will read a book at home and then get together to discuss the book and time period, create a craft, project, etc., and enjoy time with friends. A girl need not own an American Girl doll to join - though dolls are welcome to attend meetings!
UU Fellowship of Newark
Near the University of Delaware
420 Willa Rd., Newark, DE
* First meeting will be October 1st.
* Meeting will be held monthly October through June.
* Drop-off and pick-up OK, but please be on time!
* A second room will be available for parents and siblings. (Please bring a quiet game or activity to keep siblings happy, this is a shared space and noise need to be kept to a low roar!)
* There is a one-time fee of $50 due at the first meeting to cover material costs for projects.
* This group is inclusive and secular.
* This club is designed specifically for children ages 8 and up.
* Space is limited so please email if you are interested.
Registration sheets available at the August meeting.
Maria & Kaecey