9:30 to 4:30 p.m.
* Andrew Wyeth's art will be on view in a gallery devoted to his work, as well as in the exhibition, Striking Poses: Portraits from the Museum's Collections.
* The documentary film, Self Portrait: Snow Hill, produced by Betsy James Wyeth and narrated by Stacey Keach, will be shown in the museum's Lecture Room at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Incorporating many images of works of art along with family photographs, home movies, personal letters and footage of Andrew Wyeth, this film provides insight into his private world.
* Tours of the N.C. Wyeth House, birthplace of Andrew Wyeth, will take place every half- hour between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. There is extremely limited capacity. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the admissions desk
* Portraits and photographs of and by Andrew Wyeth will be on view.
* Birthday cake will be served from 11:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in the Museum Restaurant.
* The restaurant will sell hot dog lunches, featuring hot dogs from Jimmy John's, a Chadds Ford restaurant visited frequently by Andrew Wyeth.
Brandywine River Museum
100 Creek Road Chadds Ford, PA 19317