Sleep over in the murky and mysterious museum next to Mesozoic monsters, a mummy, and marvelous mammals.
Creatures of the Night
Nocturnal animals prowl and growl for your pleasure at this special Halloween Live Animal Show.
Eating Habits of the Prehistoric Dead
There's something lurking the Academy and it's been dead for millions of years! Join Dino Dude in a discourse on the prehistoric menu: Herbivores, Omnivores and Carnivores, Oh My!
The mad scientists of the Academy of Un-Natural Sciences will delight ghoulish guests with the best of the beastly, bloodless and batty specimens in the collections. Look forward to seeing the skeletons, skins and skulls that fill the deep dark recesses of the Academy’s collections.
Watch mouths glow with a strange blue light and faces disappear into the ether as you learn the ways of night vision. Giggly games and terrific tricks make this the most fun you’ll have in the dark!
Screamingly Scary Shirts
Make your own scary, spooky or surprising shirt design and bring it home to show your friends!
A Halloween Parade
Costume contestants could win prizes for Most Creative, Scariest, Best-Overall and Best Group Costumes. Start the night with the costume parade then change out of your costume (or not) and enjoy the fabulous Halloween activities planned.
- 6:30 pm to 9:00 am; Check-in is 6:30-7:00 pm.
- Safari Overnights are appropriate for children ages 7-14.
- One adult is required per 3 children.
- Children: $35/child for members; $40/child for non-members
- Adults: $30/adult for members; $35/adult for non-members
- Cost includes snack, breakfast and next-day admission.
For Information and Reservations Call:
Extending the Fun:
To get in the mood you might want to check out these:
* Movie: Night at the Museum
* Book: Night at the Museum by Milan Trenc